Adidas Adizero Kneeskin
- Strong compression fit and fully bonded seams provide a sleek fit
- Specially designed with performance in mind
- Teflon finished and has low water penetration qualities
- Provides stability in the water and improves the blood flow to muscles
- compliant with the latest FINA regulations
- Features a crew neck and a racer back
- Was the official swim suit of Team GB at the 2012 Olympics
- Fully bonded seams and is made of a super-light fabric that reduces drag, allowing you to move through the water smoothly and easily
- Comes in classic black and boasts two discrete Adidas logos, with one on the thigh and another on the chest
- Composition: 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane
- Colour: Black
All orders made by 3:00 PM Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays are usually shipped the same day. Orders made after 3:00 PM, on weekends or on bank holidays are shipped the following business day.
Swimmers.co.uk uses Royal Post traceable shipping in most cases. Shipping charges are calculated during checkout and are shown on the basket page.
Oversized or extremely heavy items may require an alternative shipping method. If your order requires special handling, a Swimmers.co.uk customer service representative will be in touch to confirm your order and discuss the shipping details.
There are no reviews for this product
To ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase, Swimmers.co.uk happily accepts returns within 14 days of shipment. If you’re unhappy with your order or you have a problem with an item, please follow these steps to return it:
- Contact Swimmers.co.uk to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Let us know the reason for the return and whether you prefer an exchange, a refund or a store credit.
- Ship the items postage prepaid to the following address. Include the RA Number, the item and all packaging material. Use traceable mail for your protection. Swimmers is not responsible for packages lost in the post.
Swimmers PO BOX 456 Weston Super Mare BS22 9WX
- Upon receipt, we will process your return based on the information you provided when you requested the RA Number. Returns are processed within five business days of arrival in most cases. Note that the time required for a credit to post to your account depends on your financial institution’s policies and procedures.