Zone3 Women's Aquaflo TriSuit - Black / Plum
- Race wear black suit with purple insets and unique hologram speed-arrows for stylish finish
- Low drag exclusive Teflon coated Aquaflo™ fabric for streamlined profile
- High piling and chlorine resistant
- High quality Xtra-Life Lycra® for superb shape retention and comfort
- Inner bra for extra support during run phase (please note customer feedback requested no bra for XS size)
- Front zip on bra for ease of fit
- Unique ergonomically designed Air-seam mesh allows for great venitlation, without compromising the hydrodynamic profile
- Made to measure Tri-Lite cycle race-specific pad to minimise water absoprtion and provide comfort
- Total zip protection for optimum comfort and performance
- Two carefully positioned pockets, designed to minimise drag on the rear of the suit's top
- Elastic technology and piping for secure fit and to minimise discomfort around the arms and neck
- Silicone UFO leg grippers to prevent short movement and optimise comfort
- Flat locked stitching for maximum strength and minimum discomfort
- High end specification at a remarkably accessible cost
- Black / Plum
- Perfect suit for any level of triathlete from beginner through to international competitor
- Multi- award winning best value for money suit
All orders made by 3:00 PM Monday through Friday excluding bank holidays are usually shipped the same day. Orders made after 3:00 PM, on weekends or on bank holidays are shipped the following business day.
Swimmers.co.uk uses Royal Post traceable shipping in most cases. Shipping charges are calculated during checkout and are shown on the basket page.
Oversized or extremely heavy items may require an alternative shipping method. If your order requires special handling, a Swimmers.co.uk customer service representative will be in touch to confirm your order and discuss the shipping details.
There are no reviews for this product
To ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase, Swimmers.co.uk happily accepts returns within 14 days of shipment. If you’re unhappy with your order or you have a problem with an item, please follow these steps to return it:
- Contact Swimmers.co.uk to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Let us know the reason for the return and whether you prefer an exchange, a refund or a store credit.
- Ship the items postage prepaid to the following address. Include the RA Number, the item and all packaging material. Use traceable mail for your protection. Swimmers is not responsible for packages lost in the post.
Swimmers PO BOX 456 Weston Super Mare BS22 9WX
- Upon receipt, we will process your return based on the information you provided when you requested the RA Number. Returns are processed within five business days of arrival in most cases. Note that the time required for a credit to post to your account depends on your financial institution’s policies and procedures.